Tuition rates are established by the UW Regents at the end of spring quarter. You can find complete tuition and fee information at the Web site of the Office of Planning and Budgeting.
The total costs of full-time undergraduate tuition and fees are for one quarter.
The Electrical Engineering Department has several types of scholarships available to all undergraduate and graduate students. Below are current resources and links:
- UW Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships and Awards
- UW College of Engineering Scholarship Resources
- UW EE Energy Scholarships
- AfterCollege Scholarships
- IEEE Scholarship Opportunities
- Search Scholarship and Grants Database
- Global Opportunities Scholarship
The University of Washington participates in both federal and state financial aid programs. Information on grants, loans and other forms of financial assistance is available from the Student Financial Aid Office.