To graduate with a BSEE degree, you must complete all BSEE degree requirements. You can apply for graduation up to two quarters in advance of your anticipated graduation date. Doing so will give you Graduating Senior Priority (GSP) status for your last two quarters of registration. The absolute deadline to apply for graduation is no later than the end of the third week of the quarter in which you plan to graduate.
Steps to graduate:
- Complete an application for graduation:
- All students planning to graduate must set up an advising appointment to complete your graduation application.
- The deadline to apply for Spring 2015 graduation is April 17th and the deadline to apply for summer 2015 graduation is July 10th.
- For more information please see the 2014-2015 Academic Calendar
- Complete the Alumni
- Please fill in all the blanks completely, as this information is used for accreditation, statistics and to help graduates stay in touch.
- We protect your privacy: This information is not shared with people/agencies outside the UW, and you will not be contacted for UW events unless you select to do so.
- Register for graduation/commencement events: each year, EE holds a Departmental Graduation Ceremony in addition to
the UW Commencement.
- If you plan to attend either event, you must register and reserve or purchase tickets (see links below).
- A limited number of tickets are available; for the EE Graduation Celebration, we will distribute a maximum of 3 tickets to each BSEE and MSEE graduate, and a maximum of 10 tickets for each EE PhD graduate.
- Guests will not be admitted without a ticket.
Important graduation information, dates and deadlines for each of these events:
Kane Hall 130
- All graduates are recognized by name as they walk across the stage
- All students must register for this event and reserve tickets
- Registration for the EE departmental ceremony will take place from May 4-24 on the main Graduation Celebration page.
- These are firm deadlines.
- Graduation apparel (cap/gown) is optional at UW EE Graduation Celebration, but encouraged!
- If not wearing cap and gown, please dress semi-formal (e.g. nice shirt and tie, and semi-formal pants; formal blouse/pants/skirt or appropriate semi-formal dress).
Saturday, June 13th 2015
12PM - 4:30PM
- All students must register for and purchase tickets for this event.
- Registration for UW Commencement will take place May 4-24 on the UW Commencement pages. These are firm deadlines.
- To reserve your apparel, please visit the Commencement Cap and Gown page.
If you have any questions about graduation, feel free to contact EE Advising at 206-543-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates or corrections to this page should be sent to .