Welcome to UW EE! Please join us for our 2017 Graduate Student Orientation to meet with faculty, staff and fellow graduate students. Over two days we’ll introduce you to the department, with speakers ranging from UW EE faculty and advisers to the Graduate Student Association, and to the UW campus, with speakers including campus police and representatives from the academic student employee union.
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Campus tour (optional). Meet in the Paul Allen Center Atrium by the UW EE main office.
- 1–2 p.m. Welcome to UW EE (with faculty and advising staff). EEB 303.
- 2–3:30 p.m. Welcome by UW EE’s Graduate Student Association (GSA). EEB 303.
- 3:30-5 p.m. Scavenger hunt with the GSA.
- 5–10 p.m. GSA social with new and current graduate students. Gas Works Park.