Saturday, April 22
We’re so sorry — we have reached capacity and closed registration for this event. We invite you to still visit campus to enjoy Discovery Days exhibits, and we hope you can join us for breakfast next year!
About the Event
The UW College of Engineering’s Discovery Days (April 21-22) is a great opportunity for students and families from all over the Puget Sound region to join for hands-on activities (like discovering the mechanics behind making a pickle glow and a robot shake hands).
The Department of Electrical Engineering will hold an exclusive breakfast for our alumni and their children or grandchildren for a sneak preview of the Discovery Days exhibits before they are open to the general public. It’s a tradition we started last year with great response from the EE community. We look forward to meeting your family at the breakfast.
View a selection of photos from last year’s Discovery Days:
Parking on Campus
Upon Arrival to Campus
- Stop at a campus gatehouse and advise the Parking Specialist that you are attending the “EE Alumni Breakfast” in the Electrical Engineering Department.
- A parking permit, with the closest available parking lot, will be printed and given to you to display on your vehicle’s dashboard as instructed.
- If you need disability accommodations, please advise the Parking Specialist.
Estimated Saturday Morning Parking Rates
- Surface Parking Lots: $5, arrival prior to 12 p.m. (noon) on Saturday.
- Central Plaza Garage: $10, arrival prior to 12 p.m. (noon) on Saturday.
Note: If your visit is less than one hour, be sure to stop at a campus gatehouse as you exit for a prorated refund.
Please contact the Transportation Services, Events Office at 206.616.8710 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions or need further assistance with your parking arrangement at the University of Washington, Seattle Campus.