Welcome to EE-436!
All of the necessary course material will be distributed through this website.
An announcement board will be kept at the bottom of this home page. All of these announcements will also be made during regular class meetings, but this announcement board will keep you up to date if you missed it during class. You may wish to bookmark this class home page so that you can check it regularly.
Submission of homework assignments and laboratory design project documentation will be through the Catalyst EE-436 Spring 2013 Dropbox.
- First class meeting: Monday, April 1, 2013, 9:30am, EEB room 003.
- There will be no laboratory meetings the first week of class.
- There will be no class on Friday, April 12, due to travel commitments.
- There will be no class on Friday, April 25, to allow for Engineering Discovery Days.
- There will be no class on Monday, May 27, because of Memorial Day Holiday.
- Students may also wish to register for ME/EE/MolSci-599-C, "Opportunities for Innovative Applications of Technology to Disease". For more information, see the page on Resources > Seminars.
- The first ME/EE/MolSci-599-C seminar will be May 2, 4:30pm, GNOM S060: "Challenges and management of trauma-induced coagulopathy and hemorrhagic shock," by Nathan White and Nathan Sniadecki.
- The second ME/EE/MolSci-599-C seminar will be May 19, 4:30pm, GNOM S060: "Challenges in management of diabetes mellitus," by Irl Hirsch.
- The Mid-Term Exam is scheduled for Friday, May 10, 9:30am, EEB 003.
- Word.doc templates have been added to the Lab 3 Capstone Design page. Use these for check-out and grading of the Capstone Design Project.
- The Lab 3 Capstone Design Check Out Specifications will be due in the Catalyst Dropbox by 5:00pm, Friday, May 31, 2013. The proposed check out sheet must be approved by the instructor before it is used to check out the prototype design.