Corporate Affiliates Program
The Electrical Engineering Corporate Affiliates Program (CAP) enhances the relationship between corporate partners and the Electrical Engineering department. From local companies to international corporations, our faculty and students have maintained close relationships with industry. As a member of the EE CAP, corporate partners benefit by access to students, cutting-edge research projects, world-class faculty, and the ability to network with leaders in industry. In return, the department gains close and relevant interaction and advice from valuable partners. The mission of the EE CAP is to advance industry-department collaboration, and to create innovations in areas relevant to the needs of high-tech industry through research, entrepreneurship, curriculum enhancements, and close interaction.
Membership Benefits for Participating Companies include:
- Participation in our annual Electrical Engineering CarEEr Fair (held every January)
- Access to the online Electrical Engineering student resume book
- Company name listed on the UW Electrical Engineering website
- Opportunity to lecture in Electrical Engineering classes and seminar series
- Informational meetings with Electrical Engineering students, faculty and company technical staff
- Opportunity to partner with faculty and students on annual Capstone projects
- Invitation to the annual Electrical Engineering Advisory Board meeting
- Access to the current, comprehensive list of ongoing and completed faculty research projects
As we continue to grow and expand EE CAP, additional events will be held annually to increase engagement and foster collaboration between companies, industry partners and students.
How to Join the UW Electrical Engineering Corporate Affiliate Program (CAP)
Membership in the EE CAP is on an annual basis (January - December) and requires a contribution to the Electrical Engineering Department based on the guidelines below.
- $250 annually for startups (10 or fewer employees) and individual entrepreneurs
- $500 annually for companies or startups with fewer than 50 employees
- $2,500 annually for companies which have between 51 and 150 employees
- $5,000 annually for companies which have between 151 and 1,000 employees
- $8,000 annually for companies having greater than 1,000 employees