Corporate Affiliates Program
The Electrical Engineering Corporate Affiliates Program (CAP) enhances the relationship between corporate partners and the Electrical Engineering department. From local companies to international corporations, our faculty and students have maintained close relationships with industry. As a member of the EE CAP, corporate partners benefit by access to students, cutting-edge research projects, world-class faculty, and the ability to network with leaders in industry. In return, the department gains close and relevant interaction and advice from valuable partners. The mission of the EE CAP is to advance industry-department collaboration, and to create innovations in areas relevant to the needs of high-tech industry through research, entrepreneurship, curriculum enhancements, and close interaction.
Membership Benefits for Participating Companies Include:
- Complimentary participation in the CarEEr Fair
- Opportunity to lecture in Electrical Engineering classes and seminar series
- Access to Electrical Engineering student online resume book
- Research laboratory tours
- Participation in student poster contests
- Branding – company name and logo posted on the EE Web site along with other social media
- Informational meetings with Electrical Engineering students and faculty
- Opportunity to partner with faculty and students on annual Capstone projects
- Participation with student mock interviews
As we continue to grow and expand EE CAP, additional events will be held annually to increase engagement and foster collaboration between companies, industry partners and students.
Join the UW Electrical Engineering Corporate Affiliate Program (CAP)
Membership in the EE CAP is on an annual basis (January - December) and requires a contribution to the Electrical Engineering Department based on the guidelines below.
- $250 annually for startups (10 or fewer employees) and individual entrepreneurs
- $500 annually for companies or startups with fewer than 50 employees
- $2,500 annually for companies which have between 51 and 150 employees
- $5,000 annually for companies which have between 151 and 1,000 employees
- $8,000 annually for companies having greater than 1,000 employees
To become a member of EE CAP, please complete the registration form.