Gaining Access: To become a user of the EE Microfabrication
Laboratory, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the online
Lab Access Form
and email to Dr Tai Chen. This document must list all
chemicals that you intend to use.
- If you are paying hourly, you must keep track of your hours throughout the
quarter and obtain access by contacting Dr Chen each time you would like
to use the lab. If you are paying for a full quarter, your cardkey will be
activated to use the lab at any time.
- For each piece of equipment that you intend to use, you need to be trained
separately. Contact Dr Chen for training.
- Once your training is completed you can work in the laboratory
on the equipment for which you are a certified user.
- If you are planning to shadow another user, you must email Dr Chen
prior to working. This is for safety reasons.
- Laboratory rules must be strictly observed.
Access Fees: The EE Microfabrication Laboratory is a
UW Cost Center. The following rates are applicable:
|Academic, quarterly: ||$1,000|
|Academic, hourly (max charge 10 hours): ||$100|
|Contract work, hourly:||$200|