To graduate with a BSEE degree, you must complete all BSEE degree requirements. You can apply for graduation up to two quarters in advance of your anticipated graduation date. Doing so will give you Graduating Senior Priority (GSP) status for your last two quarters of registration. The absolute deadline to apply for graduation is no later than the end of the third week of the quarter in which you plan to graduate.
Steps to graduate:
- Complete an application for graduation:
- All students planning to graduate must set up an advising appointment to complete your graduation application.
- The deadline to apply for Spring 2016 graduation is April 15th and the deadline to apply for Summer 2016 graduation is July 8th.
- For more information please see the 2015-2016 Academic Calendar
- Complete the Alumni Information Form.
- Please fill in all the blanks completely, as this information is used for accreditation, statistics and to help graduates stay in touch.
- We protect your privacy: This information is not shared with people/agencies outside the UW, and you will not be contacted for UW events unless you select to do so.
- Register for graduation/commencement events: each year, EE holds a Departmental Graduation Ceremony in addition to
the UW Commencement.
- If you plan to attend the EE event, you must register - https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/brenda16/298304
- Pick up your name card at the front desk on June 6th or 7th.
- Please check the UW commencement website on deadlines to order cap and gown. You must also register for their event via their website.
Important graduation information, dates and deadlines for each of these events:
EE Departmental Graduation Ceremony
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
7:00pm (doors open at 6:15pm, please arrive early)
Tickets are NOT required
Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
- All graduates are recognized by name as they walk across the stage
- All students must register for this event
- Graduation apparel (cap/gown) is optional at UW EE Graduation Celebration, but encouraged!
- If not wearing cap and gown, please dress semi-formal (e.g. nice shirt and tie, and semi-formal pants; formal blouse/pants/skirt or appropriate semi-formal dress).
Saturday, June 11, 2016
12PM - 4:30PM
- All students must register for and purchase tickets for this event.
- To reserve your apparel, please visit the Commencement Cap and Gown page.
If you have any questions about graduation, feel free to contact EE at 206-221-5270 or email email@example.com.