Fed-Ex Shipping and Billing
FedEx is one of the shipping companies that are used by the UW. The FedEx process of charges and accounting is reflected through the Pro-card system, PaymentNet.
Theses items could be sent by United State Postal Service (usps.com)
- Professional letters (letters of reference for students’ performance).
- Return of Items.
- Log onto this Fed-Ex.com .
- Enter your UW NetID and password.
- Fill out the online form.
- After filling out the online form click the orange “continue” icon found on the lower right corner of this screen.
- Enter the budget and Project and Task code on the right side of this screen in the box labeled “Your reference”.
- When using a department budget enter the Project and Task code after the budget number.
- When using a research budget enter the PI name after the budget number.
- Fill out any further options for mailing as needed.
- Click the orange “continue” icon found on the lower right corner of this screen.
- Verify the shipping address and options as desired using the pop-up mini screen.
- Click the orange “continue” icon of this mini screen to print the label for your shipping package.
- After printing the label click on the dark blue icon labeled “Go to next steps” found on the lower right corner of this screen.
- Click on the dark blue icon labeled “Print shipment record” found on the middle left side, the 1st icon of 5 listed in this area of the screen.
- Print the screen labeled “Your Shipment Details:” by either using the Print icon in the lower left corner of this screen or by using your browser print icon.
- Write on this printed form titled “Your Shipment Details” the reason for the shipment, and any other information as needed.
- Give this document to the EE Fiscal Technician so she can reconcile this accounts usage.