Welcome to EE-436!
All of the necessary course material will be distributed through this website.
An announcement board will be kept at the bottom of this home page. All of these announcements will also be made during regular class meetings, but this announcement board will keep you up to date if you missed it during class. You may wish to bookmark this class home page so that you can check it regularly.
Submission of homework assignments and laboratory design project documentation will be through the Catalyst EE-436 Spring 2014 Dropbox.
- First class meeting: Monday, March 31, 2014, 9:30am, EEB room 003.
- There will be no laboratory meetings the first week of class.
- There will be no class on Friday, April 25, to allow for Engineering Discovery Days.
- There will be no class on Monday, May 26, because of Memorial Day Holiday.
- For HW7, Problem 1, the temperature T in the expression for R(T) is measured in degrees Centigrade. For example, R(37C) = 5.813 kOhms.
- The example Bill of Materials (BOM) for HW5 Problems 4-5 can used as a template for the design project documentation. See the Homework page for this .xls file.
- The due date for the Final Project Specifications has been extended to Friday, May 30. See the Design Project > The Capstone Design Project page.
- Scoring for the Final Project Specifications has been added to the bottom of the Design Project > The Capstone Design Project page to help as a guide in putting these together.
- Here is the breakdown on how the Final Design Documentation will be scored.