UW EE faculty and students maintain close relationships with industry members, who benefit from student assistance on cutting-edge research projects and the ability to network with faculty experts. In return, the department gains advice from valuable industry partners and students obtain mentorship and real-world project experience.
If you aren’t already connected to UW EE, we invite you to get involved!
The student-run society HKN/ IEEE hosts the popular Casino Night, which attracts hundreds of undergraduate and graduate students. The fun, interactive event provides industry representatives a chance to talk with students about their goals and interests and recruit for upcoming career opportunities. More »
ENGINE — Engineering Entrepreneurial Capstone
Work with a dedicated group of students on entrepreneurial engineering projects through this Senior Capstone Design course. By working in teams on industry sponsored projects, students develop skills in innovation, systems engineering and project management. Interested companies should contact Professor Payman Arabshahi. More »
UW EE Entrepreneurship
The University of Washington has long fostered a culture of innovation, which was confirmed with the recent ranking by Reuters as the most innovative public university in the world in 2015. Playing a lead role in this success is UW EE, which has the second most engineering start-ups at UW since 2009. More »
- Registration is open for the Hydrogen Education Foundation's 2017 Hydrogen Student Design Contest
- Research Opportunity (for Credit)
- Registration is Open For EPA's Sixth Annual Campus RainWorks Challenge
- EE students needed for help in prototyping the DASO Soccer Smart Wall
- Undergraduate researchers wanted in the SEAL Lab
- Join EcoCar for the 2017-2018 AY!