UW EE is proud to be home to a group of incredible students, coming together every day to solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Our graduates have gone on to work in high tech, aerospace and biotech industries. In addition, many of our graduates have continued their education, pursuing their master’s and Ph.D. degrees.
Why UW EE?
With over 50 faculty members, UW EE delivers a wide breadth of research expertise and multi-disciplinary collaboration. Our faculty are some of the best minds in their fields, receiving numerous top awards including Department of Defense awards, NSF awards, Microsoft Research awards, NIH grants and Fulbright Scholarships.
We are housed at the number one most innovative public university in the world, and our research consistently exemplifies the University of Washington’s innovative spirit. Our work redefines what is possible and has been featured in numerous scientific and news publications, including Nature, Science, The New York Times, The Economist and Wired, among others.
We are proud to be the 19th best graduate school in the country and will continue to provide our students with the best education for whatever future profession they pursue.
- Registration is open for the Hydrogen Education Foundation's 2017 Hydrogen Student Design Contest
- Research Opportunity (for Credit)
- Registration is Open For EPA's Sixth Annual Campus RainWorks Challenge
- EE students needed for help in prototyping the DASO Soccer Smart Wall
- Undergraduate researchers wanted in the SEAL Lab
- Join EcoCar for the 2017-2018 AY!